PURCHASE TERMS AND DISCLAIMER
- PREMISE AND DEFINITIONS– We strongly suggest that you read these CONDITIONS carefully before using the Internet Site and the services connected to it. The subscriber acknowledges that he has been informed, since he enters the Site, of these General Conditions of Use and that he has read them before accessing the service. Consequently, the continuation of the consultation of the Site means the total acceptance of these Conditions by the subscriber. In the event of non-acceptance of these Conditions, the member is not authorized to continue consulting and access the Site. Therefore, the following conditions regulate access to the web pages of the supplier’s site in the legal entity of World Om Yoga Institute ASD p. VAT: IT03099580643 and the use of any service, even free, made available by the supplier,
- The user declares to have read the statute and internal regulation of the (Circle/Association/Society) World Om Yoga Institute available for reading at the time of membership and at any other stage of the association’s life, at the secretariat.
- Asks to be admitted, approving the statute and internal regulation, as a LIBERTAS member, undertaking to pay the membership fee (included). Furthermore, it declares that it allows the LIBERTAS body, free of charge, to use the photographic images or audiovisual images portrayed by the association and/or by subjects appointed by the same and I authorize LIBERTAS to use and disseminate them freely by any means, for institutional purposes as well as for information and promotion activities, also of a commercial nature, such as for example by inserting them on the association’s website or social network and/or calendars, postcards, posters, flyers and the like, other web pages or other social networks, positioned in public and highly visible places,
- PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTRACT– These conditions are considered valid and accepted through access by the member to the Internet sites on which they are published where, following the indicated procedures, he will come to accept them in order to continue. These conditions are valid until changed by the supplier. Any changes to the conditions of use will be effective from the moment they are published on the websites and will refer to the accesses made from that moment on.
- AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND DELIVERY TIMES– Digital products will be released within 3 working days after payment has been verified. The subscriber will receive a notification email. – In the event of non-receipt of the email, the Supplier cannot be held responsible under any circumstances. Just contact the supplier on firstname.lastname@example.org to have provisions for access to services. – Services such as courses, coaching and other remote meetings will be carried out according to the calendars presented to the member before the purchase. – Supplier reserves the right to interrupt without notice access to any free digital service offered on its websites. The member agrees to be registered and registered with the Coni body to which the supplier is registered.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND– Pursuant to Legislative Decree 185/99 “Implementation of directive 97/7/EC relating to the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts” the right of withdrawal IS NOT PROVIDED for this service.
- There is no refund for any digital material purchased, for physical material the refund is considered 100% if returned within 14 days (shipping costs to be paid by the member) and completely intact.
- COPYRIGHT– World Om Yoga Institute ASD has created these Research and Analysis Sites for members’ personal information. The member may download onto a computer or print a copy of the pages found on the Sites exclusively for personal use and for private, domestic, educational and non-commercial purposes, provided that the trademarks and mentions on Copyright © are kept intact, as well as notices relating to the Intellectual Property rights of World Om Yoga
Institute ASD, Dr. Antonia Califano and Luigi Xuereb, styleoga, yogabonds,. Unless otherwise indicated, all the elements appearing on this Site and its attachments, such as, in particular, logos, photographs, images, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, animations, (hereinafter referred to as “content”) are protected by law, in particular by the legislation on copyright, trademark law and the provisions deriving from international and national treaties, and this all over the world. The content may not be modified or used in whole or in part in any way and in particular be reproduced, represented or distributed to the public, posted, marketed, sold, copied, redistributed, integrated into a derivative work, for public or commercial purposes . Everything found on the styleoga.it and yogabonds.com websites is covered by Copyright ©.
- DISCLAIMER OF OFFER– The content of the sites styleoga.it, styleoga.net and yogabonds.com cannot under any circumstances be interpreted as advice, offer or recommendation for the purchase, sale, exercise of a transaction or as a substitute for medical treatment or health professionals. Through the sites styleoga.it and yogabonds.com there is no solicitation to avoid traditional treatments.
- RESPONSIBILITY– In no case World Om Yoga Institute ASD can be held responsible for direct or indirect damages deriving directly or indirectly from access, content or use of the sites and videos/reports, as well as from browsing or hyperlinks (links ) to other sites, starting from the sites styleoga.it, styleoga.net and yogabonds.com World Om Yoga Institute ASD declines all responsibility for the quality, reliability and accuracy of the information contained, distributed and made available to members through the services offered on its sites in the form of news, search results or advertising. The subscriber agrees to use the data and information offered to him on the sites and in the videos/reports at his own risk; therefore, neither World Om Yoga Institute ASD nor its information providers will be held responsible for errors or delays in the publication of the same. World Om Yoga Institute ASD is also not responsible for damages deriving from any interruptions, suspensions, delays or anomalies in the provision of services dependent on the supply of electricity or telephone service, or from other causes connected to the means by which the contents of the sites styleoga.it, styleoga.net and yogabonds.com are transmitted.
- RESTRICTIONS– The sites are not addressed to persons for whom a jurisdiction that prohibits the publication, access or use of the sites styleoga.it, styleoga.net and yogabonds.com must be applied. Choosing the time option (6 or 10 months) means that the course will only be available for the months indicated from when you receive the first access (you can decide when to request it otherwise you will receive it within 3 days of your purchase) and by time juncture you will have to complete all the tasks, wait for the feedback from the teachers and submit the final test. Once the set months have passed, the course will no longer be active and you will have to proceed with the purchase again. You can decide to freeze the course at any time by sending a communication to email@example.com pick up the missing time at a later point in the 12-month period. You may also request an extension of your course before it reaches its expiration date (additional costs may apply)
- TERMS OF SERVICE– World Om Yoga Institute ASD establishes the conditions of the service below, which must be respected by members of the sites styleoga.it, styleoga.net and yogabonds.com. By entering the styleoga.it and yogabonds.com websites and accessing the viewing or downloading of the information material, you explicitly declare that you accept all the terms of this regulation:
- I certify that I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and warrant that all information I provide is true and accurate.
- I accept the conditions contained in the previous legal warnings and agree that World Om Yoga Institute ASD and its Staff cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damages that may result from the use I will make of all or part of the site content and of the reports and which therefore cannot be considered liable for the use made of the content. In particular, I agree to use the site only for personal use and not to use it, either directly or indirectly, for:
- transmit any content that is false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, explicitly sexual in nature, invasive of privacy, or otherwise contrary to law;
- send material without having the necessary rights, or in violation of contractual obligations or fiduciary relationships;
- assume the identity of third parties (persons or entities) or untruthfully represent one’s relationship with a person or entity;
- send, transmit or facilitate the transmission of intentionally false or misleading statements, or use such information for an unlawful purpose;
- send, transmit or become the recipient of unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation.
- TRACEABILITY AND REDISTRIBUTION– World Om Yoga Institute ASD is able and reserves the right in particular to trace information on the customer’s IP address, domain, type of computer and browser used as well as on the pages that the customer usually consults (including the use of web beacons or other equivalent technologies). World Om Yoga Institute ASD collects this information in order to administer and improve its system but above all to avoid any type of redistribution of its products and to protect sensitive customer data for access to the products themselves (username, password). The subscriber agrees that he can be held responsible for any statements made, acts and omissions that occur through the use of the subscription or password, and never to reveal the password that has been assigned.
DISCLAIMERWorld Om Yoga Institute ASD
The user agrees that any access to this web space and its services constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of use, of the disclaimer, of the exclusion of responsibility. The member declares to understand that by accepting these terms and conditions, he consents and authorizes World Om Yoga institute ASD and its staff to the viewing of the material sent under the heading exam tasks final test, term paper, etc. such as video images, audio, written texts, emails, exclusively for educational purposes and free from any liability, the World Om Yoga Institute ASD and all his staff.