YOGA TECHNIQUES FOR A HEALTHY MINDSET IN 2020
As life is becoming so exaggerated, we pamper ourselves in our work so deeply that the chance of mental diseases is very adjacent. Being a part of this overblown society, how to improve mental health? Here are some Yoga techniques for a healthy mindset, make your day fresh and boost up your mind.
Yoga provides you a mind benefits besides physical benefits. It helps to overcome your stress and anxiety disorders and blood circulation that help in oxygen flow and improve our health, improve cognition, enhance focus, and memory help to increase learning ability. Our brain is a muscle and, they need exercise for work out. So practice yoga regularly.
YOGA TECHNIQUES FOR FORTIFY YOUR MIND
- TADASANA also called Mountain Pose:
Standing in a simple pose like a tree, helps you in breathing and focus in mind. For 30 seconds stay in this pose or one minute, easy breathing. Stand straight, make your feet together, take your arms by the sides, and make your finger position downwards. Keep your abdomen active with the expand in collar bones and rolling back your shoulders. Move your head twirling up to the ceiling that your chin should parallel to the ground. And soothe your eyes. This technique is for a healthy mindset.
It will help to maintain your blood pressure, insomnia, and headache. This so, how can we improve our mental health?
- Shoulder stand yoga:
It is also called Sarvangasana, which brings you out from stress and anxiety. It will help you to improve your mental health, brings harmony and peace in the body. This yoga is called the mother of all yoga.
- Lie down on your back, in spine position
- Raise your legs upward in the air and make an angle of 90 degree
- Put your hands on your back and try to raise your back with the help of hands.
- Raise till you feel that your chin touch to your chest
- Breath slowly, keep it for 30 sec
- Return slowly to the original position and do it twice or thrice times
- Intense Dorsal stretch:
It is also known as Paschimottanasana or seated forward bend. It stretched your whole back, helps to boost up your mind and relax your body. This yoga technique is also magnificent for runners, tightened the hamstring.
Note: While starting any yoga pose, take a gap of 30 seconds between them.
- Sit on the mat, lie down your legs and raise your arms
- Took your hands up overhead
- Start inhaling while keeping your spine aligned.
- On exhaling, start moving forward on hips called hips hinge exercise.
- Inhale and exhale slowly that you can feel your spine lengthened
- Stretched your arms towards legs till 30 seconds for beginners, do it as much as you can.
- Cross leg yoga posture:
It is also known as Padmasana. Meaning -Lotus positions. In Chinese and Tibetan languages, it is called the Vajra position. Regular practice of this Yoga pose keep your mind calm and lessen your physical malaise. It is mental comfort exercise, also helps in the birth of a child. Maintain Blood pressure.
- Sit on the mat while keeping your legs stretched and spine in a straight vertical position.
- Put your right hand towards your left thigh and bent it
- Do the same with the left ones.
- Cross your legs and put your right foot on your left side in a way that your foot sole points in upward direction and heel will be close to the abdomen.
- Do the same with another one
- Hold it for 1 minute, take a breath in and out calmly.
- Plough Pose:
It is also known as HALASANA or PLOW POSE. IN this pose, the body makes a shape like a plow. It makes spinal cord powerful, helps in reducing stress, in weight loss, make a flexible spine while keeping strengthened abdominal muscles. It is valuable for Diabetic people.
Note: Avoid those people who are suffering problems in the back, during pregnancy, and women in periods.
- Lie on your back, straighten your legs, and chin-up your body for a few seconds.
- While exhaling slowly, raise your legs in an upward position and took them behind, opposite to your head, and try to touch the ground.
- Breath slowly and hold it for one minute
- Do it twice or thrice