FLAT BELLY WITH CELERY
Who doesn’t want a flat stomach? Beyond the aesthetic factor very often the swelling that accompanies the belly can give considerable discomfort. That is because in general there are some simple but effective rules to counteract swelling:
- reduce the consumption of salt
- doing sporting activities every day
- use natural juices and herbal teas
- choose the right ingredients for our dishes
- reduce the consumption of alcohol and particularly sugary foods
One ingredient that helps us in this battle against bloating is undoubtedly celery
FLAT BELLY WITH CELERY
Celery (Apium graveolens) is a herbaceous species belonging to the Apiaceae family. There are several varieties, including white-ribbed celery, green-ribbed celery and celeriac
The nutritional values and properties are similar, however, while white ribbed celery is mainly used raw, green ribbed celery is more suitable for cooking, for example, for the preparation of vegetable broths.
BENEFITS AND PROPERTIES OF CELERY
Celery is a low-cost food, but rich in nutritional properties.
Let’s see what are the main properties of celery:
- Celery is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium, folate, and flavonoids.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has digestive and satiating properties.
the benefits of celery we know are:
- Promotes digestive processes
- Improves blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
- Thanks to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces the risk of chronic diseases related to inflammation.
- Promotes a proper intake of micronutrients.
HEALTHY FOOD WITH CELERY
Celery is also very low in calories, 100 g of raw celery provides:
- 20 kcal
- Protein 2.3 g
- Lipids 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates 2,4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Fibre 1.6 g
It is therefore clear how celery can help in dietary diets but also to keep healthy, it can easily be used in dips, soups and even diced as a side dish.
RECIPES WITH CELERY FOR A FLAT BELLY
One of the secrets for staying in shape is definitely using centrifuges, you can use them for breakfast, as a snack or even as a substitute meal.
- three carrots,
- a stalk of celery,
- half a green apple,
- a slice of watermelon.
to use it at other times of the year instead of watermelon we can choose a pear or grape.
A diuretic centrifuge helps us to go to the bathroom more often and therefore not to retain liquids.
six stalks of celery
add a few teaspoons of diluted fennel or dandelion herbal tea.
Deflate immediately with a sense of relief.
Check out the article ON FAT BURNING SPICES
Are you passionate about herbal medicine, natural medicine or would you simply like to know more?
Check out our MASTER IN NATUROPATHY
Leave A Comment