Purify your organism from cortisone!
How to purify your organism from cortisone, to put our organism back in shape after having assumed cortisone.
What is cortisone?
Cortisone is a medicine capable of treating a wide range of pathological conditions, mainly thanks to its ability to suppress quickly inflammations. Usually it is prescribed to prevent the allergic reactions, to treat arthritis, ulcerative colitis and even skin disorders.
Cortisone may be taken in tablets or through cutaneous injections. Cortisone causes various side effects that can persist in our organism both during and also after the therapy although it serves to heal many diseases precisely.
To reduce the possible consequences due to the assumption of cortisone, it is therefore important to stimulate the drainage functions of our body, and rapidly dissipate the toxins and this is possible by following a few simple indications.
Damage caused by cortisone
Lets we see the damage caused by cortisone: cortisone manages to penetrate the inside of our cells and reduce the number of molecules responsible for the activation of the inflammatory processes. And it is precisely for this reason that it is considered one of the more effective remedies for treating respiratory and articular disorders and also to avert anaphylactic shocks due to sudden allergic reactions.
The most common side effects are:
- Water retention,
- Weight increase,
- Reduction of the immune defenses
The cortisone drug may also increase the production of calcium, but it decreases the absorption on the part of the bowel, not only it also causes the increase of muscle catabolism, able to cause muscular atrophy and capillary fragility.
Cortisone is so powerful that our body cannot dispose of it alone, it requires the help of expedients to facilitate the purification process.
NATURAL REMEDIES TO PURIFY OUR ORGANISM FROM CORTISONE
- Hydration: when undergoing a cortisone based therapy it is very important to maintain a stable level of water in our body i.e. the right hydration. The recommended quantity ranges from 9 to 12 cups of water per day (corresponding to about two or three litres). Drinking liquids sufficiently helps the kidney and the liver to eliminate toxins that remain in your body. Also herbal teas can help a lot, especially if they contain fennel, artichoke, rhubarb and gentian.
- Physical activity: Doing any sort of physical activity is essential for removing the residues of cortisone from your organism; in particular all the cardiovascular exercises such as aerobics, swimming and running; but it is important to maintain a certain consistency. Maintaining with constance an active lifestyle and exercising daily strengthens and stimulates the work of our liver, kidneys and other vital organs. It also helps dispose of toxins through the stimulation of the body sweat.
- Algae: Now im sure that you have heard people talking about algae and their benefits and it seems that eating daily between 50 to 80 grams of fresh or dried seaweed is a valid remedy for purifying yourself from cortisone. Algae also prevent future absorption, protecting the body.
- Dandelion: The Danderlion is a plant with many properties and especially with a very strong draining action. Its leaves are rich in vitamin C and E, also with flavonoids able to fight against free radicals. The active ingredient and therefore the most important of dandelion is inulin that stimulates the bile flow and helps to detoxify the liver and other internal organs.
- Ginger: Ginger has many beneficial properties of which we have several times heard talking about. Drinking a cup of herbal tea with ginger every day serves to purify our whole organism. The gingerol present in this fantastic ingredient stimulates perspiration, with consequent loss of toxins through the skin. Cortisone is a powerful drug therefore it is always necessary and recommended to consult your doctor before assuming it.
Take a look at our tried and tested method: Anti-Diet